Showing all 9 results
Electric Operator 75
• 1 hp heavy-duty reversing motor
• Capacitor start overload protected
• Sealed oil bath gear box
• Up and down pre-wired limit switches
• Spring loaded cable retention roller
• Grooved drum for uniformed cable wrap
• Operation available with Key Switch, Radio Control or TouchMate Screen Controls
Power Post Gold
• Extruded aluminum design
• Internal telescoping adjustment
• Powder coated gold finish
• Infinite net height adjustment between 6’ and 8’
• Extruded design provides minimal deflection
• Worm gear winch holds cable at any tension without locking device
• Removable winch handle
• 10 year limited warranty
APPS-1: 1 pair competition volleyball standards, 75 lbs.
APPS-1WP: Competition volleyball standards complete with post pads, 92 lbs.
APPS-1C: Competition volleyball center standard, 40 lbs.
APPS-1CWP: Competition volleyball center standard complete with pad, 52 lbs
APPSP Complete Package: Competition volleyball center standards complete with pads, 1 competition net, 6 Quick-Tite™ net draw straps, 2 official antennas, 2 official markers, 1 judge’s stand complete with pads, 160 lbs.
Power Post Steel
For today’s competitive volleyball market, you need a standard that is: durable to withstand years of trouble-free service, easily adjustable for perfect net height, providing proper tension of net for those critical games, offers clean lines and pleasing aesthetics, and is safe and requires minimum set-up and take-down time. You can find all these features and more in our Power PostTM System. We start with a 3-1/2″ O.D. heavy wall tube painted with a brilliant blue enamel finish. The inner post is a 3-1/8″ O.D. heavy wall tube finished in powder-coated enamel. Both posts are pre-drilled for minute positioning proper net height. The winch shall tighten upper cable at any tension without any locking devices. Tension is released by simply reversing winch handle. Bottom rope cable of net to be tightened with self-locking cam buckle strap.
- PPS-1: 1 pair competition volleyball standards
- PPS-1WP: Competition volleyball standards complete with post pads
- PPS-1C: Competition volleyball center standards
- PPS-1CWP: Competition volleyball center standards complete with pad
- PPSP Complete Package: 1 pair or competition standards complete with pads, net, 5 Quick-Tite™ net draw straps, 2 official antennas, 2 official marker tapes and 1 judge’s stand complete with pads
*Note: Also available in 3” O.D.
Spikeline Volleyball System
• Patented system allows net height while at full tension
• Internal bevel gear drive mechanism allows exact net height with the turn of a handle
• Safe and simple worm gear winch design achieves proper net tension
• 10 year limited warranty
• Winch post 48 lbs., end post 40 lbs.
• Outer telescoping design
• Aluminum anodized finish
SLS-99: Pair of competition standards, 88 lbs.
SLS-99C: Single competition center standard, 48 lbs.
SLS-99WP: Competition volleyball standard complete with post pad, 105 lbs.
SLS-99CWP: Competition volleyball center standard complete with pad, 58 lbs.
SLS-99P: Complete package – 1 pair of competition standards complete with pads, 1 competition net, 6 Quick-Tite™ net draw straps, 2 official antennas, 2 official markers, 1 judge’s stand complete with pads, 160 lbs.
Touchmate 10 Control Screen
• State of the art color screen
• Operates all motorized equipment with the touch of a screen
• All equipment can be operated individually or separately
• Can be custom programmed to your specifications
• Password lockable to prevent unauthorized use
• Simple low voltage wiring to each motor location
• Back up manual switches provided with all systems
• Flush mounted design enhances your building design
• Surface mounting available for existing or retrofit applications
• All the features of the Touchmate system with a simple text interface
• Bright backlit LCD screen
• Integrated function key
• All units UL listed
• All systems come with manual back up switches
• Units ship completely assembled
• All boxes are lockable to prevent unauthorized use