Have a Question or Need a Quote? We Are Just a Call or Click Away!
Get answers to all of your athletic flooring questions.
Carpet Tile Applications
- Weight rooms
- Cardio areas
- Group cycling areas
- Locker rooms
- Waiting rooms
- Childcare facilities
- Common areas
- Game rooms
- Retail establishments
Allied Products offers a 7-year warranty for abrasive wear with indoor carpet tile installations. Warranty requires product installation over a smooth, hard, flat surface free of cracks and foreign substances. Carpet tile must be installed using the appropriate adhesives or approved equal. Carpet tile must be maintained according to maintenance instructions.
Carpet Tile Benefits
- Move your machines around without dents or rust marks left on your carpet.
- Carpet-Tile Flooring is available in many colors and styles.
- Carpet-Tile Flooring is anti-microbial and fast-drying, ideal for locker rooms.
- Carpet-Tile Flooring will not rot, stain or mildew around water fountains, hot tubs or pools.
- Carpet-Tile flooring easily releases stains and can be cleaned using standard shampooing methods.
- Needle punch construction allows the flooring to be cut into patterns, curves, borders, and logos without fraying.
- Needle punching prevents the flooring from zippering like standard tufted carpet, even when machines are dragged over it.
- Carpet-Tile backing is waterproof.
- Carpet-Tile tiles are simple to install with inexpensive multipurpose adhesive.
- Available in 19 11/16” x 19 11/16” tiles.
- Tiles don’t need to be seamed, just butt together.