The solid floorboards are pre-assembled into light weight panels and laid floating on an underlay of foam. Each panel is easily locked securely into position with a premounted assembling fitting. Lengthwise the panels have a tongue and groove connection and at ends the panels are joined using loose tongues.
For faster and more flexible installation ask for center row which makes two-way installation possible. The intermediate layer of 10mm foam is required to provide correct shock absorption and resilience. A supporting and protecting edge reducer forms a strong edge for the perimeter of the floor. Our specially designed storage carts make storage and transportation of the panels easy.
- Performance: Area-elastic according to EN14904 class A3
- Use: Temporary use, sport and non-sporting events. Installation over ice-rinks possible. Standard Performance sport.
- Floorboard Type: Prefinished 22mm – 2-strip solid hardwood parquet
- Subconstruction: Floating Floor System
- Underlay: 10mm SportsFoam
- Required Subfloor: Even
- Construction Height: 32mm
- Sanding and Re-Sealing: Yes to bare wood 8-10 times
- Suitable for Under Floor Heating: Yes
Specially designed storage carts make transportation of the panels very easy.