Wood Flex Clip System
Our Wood Flex Clip System is a pre-finished cushioned hardwood floor designed specifically with group exercise in mind. Whether you are doing yoga, Pilates, spinning or aerobics, Wood Flex is the perfect choice for your facility. The pre-finished surface of this system does not allow bacteria growth making hygienically excellent.
The Wood Flex Clip System can be used in both temporary and permanent applications.
Wood Flex Applications
- Ball Hockey
- Deck Hockey
- Home Court
- Inline Hockey
- Inline Skating
- Racquet Ball
- Roller Hockey
Installation is a breeze and maintenance entails a simple daily dust mopping and weekly damp mopping to keep your floor looking great for years.
Wood Flex Advantages
- Ease of Maintenance – A simple daily dust mopping and weekly damp mopping is all that is needed to keep your floor looking great for years.
- Quick and Easy Installation – Since Wood Flex Clip System is a completely pre-finished flooring, most floors can be self-installed.
- Movable – If you need to move to a new location, your Wood Flex Clip System floor comes with you. SOLID HARDWOOD – At 7/8″ inch thickness the hardwood surface can be refinished a number of times, providing for an extremely long lifespan; usually well over 20 years.
- Hygienically Safe– The pre-finished surface of the Wood Flex Clip System floor does not allow the growth of bacteria and is superior to many other types of surfaces.
- Ideal for All Types of Group Exercise – Whether it’s spinning, yoga, Pilates, or aerobics exercise, Wood Flex Clip System flooring is the choice fitness facility managers are making all over the country.
Wood Flex Quick Specifications
Solid Hardwood Flooring – is pre-finished tongue and groove planking. The wood surface is 7/8” of solid hardwood, allowing it to be sanded and refinished a number of times. Boards are 5” by either 6 or 12 feet in length.
Installation Clips – are manufactured of tempered spring steel. While not only holding the boards together, the steel clips also allow
the boards to deflect along the tongue and groove joint upon impact and subsequently snap back into place, allowing for ideal shock
absorption for the athlete.
Cushioning System – is a 3/8” closed-cell polyethylene aerobic foam. This allows the boards to be cushioned as they flex along the tongue and groove joints upon impact. The foam layer allows the shock to be dissipated and taken away from the participant’s body.
Three-Year Warranty – Your Wood Flex Clip System floor comes with a full three- year warranty against defects of any part of the three-component system. We offer this assurance because we are confident that you’ll see that every component is made with the highest degree of quality.