- Can be placed over existing floor
- Easy and fast to install, no adhesive required
- Patented dowel rod fastening system enables system to be moved or tiles to be replaced
- Low life cycle costs
- Fade resistant/wears well
- Easy to clean: Neutral PH Cleaner, vacuum or broom and damp mop
- Pro-performance: athletes perform better, longer, safer
- Sound and shock absorbent
- Slip resistent: wet or dry
- 15-year Warranty
UltraTile is easier and faster to install than traditional glue down floors because no adhesive is needed. In addition, the unique dowel rod fastening system gives you the ability to quickly move or replace tiles as desired.
In order to withstand equipment and free weights, these tiles are durable. The 1” thick footed tiles are engineered to provide the ultimate in durability. In addition, they surpass the noise and shock absorption qualities of any other fitness floor. UltraTile can withstand the constant dropping of weights and pounding of equipment without showing wear and tear.